Friday 14 October 2011

Dragonborn

by Toby Forward

Reviewed by Jessica

Dragonborn was an excellent fantasy fiction, and I thoroughly enjoyed this on-the-edge-of-your-seat story. I couldn't put it down for more than a few moments and even then it would be calling to me to pick it up and read, read, read. The only fault that I could find was the editing.

Just when you thought you were figuring out what was going on in the story, you would spot a stray comma, a spelling mistake, a quote from a character that wasn't finished off with a quotation mark. This was an excellent piece of work, but seemingly unedited at all. (This applies to the published edition as well.) I would still highly recommend this story full of wizards, good, evil and spells to all magic lovers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment